Go to for 15% off your order! Brought to you by Raycon.
In this AVGN the Nerd covers Chex Quest, a pack-in game for Chex Cereal from 1996. This is Angry Video Game Nerd episode 171. Chex Quest is a non-violent first-person shooter video game created in 1996 by Digital Café as a Chex cereal promotion aimed at children aged 6–9 and up. It is a total conversion of the more violent video game Doom (specifically The Ultimate Doom version of the game).
Opening theme by Psychostick:
Opening animation by Alexx Pym:
Special thanks to Lazy Game Reviews and John Riggs.
Zorcher 3D printed by Andrew Sink:
Chex Quest & Brutal Chex boxes printed at Fastsigns of Maple Shade:
Chex cereal box pictures from the Astronit Collection and xMrVile.
1996 Chex box art provided by Chex themselves. Follow them!
Thanks to the ChexQuest.org fan forums for helping track stuff down.
James Rolfe’s Twitter:
Crew: Justin Silverman, Kieran Fallon, Antonio Piluso
Click to Subscribe:
Follow Mike Matei on Twitch:
AVGN X Blu-Ray:
Angry Video Game Nerd (Newest to oldest):
“Aces High”, “Captain Scurvy”, “Pixelland”
Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Nổ hũ Free Fire – Kinh nghiệm chơi “Bách chiến bách thắng”
- Dạy cách đánh xóc đĩa tại nhà cái Dabet dễ hiểu nhất dành cho người mới
- CoD Black Ops 2 Wager Match #6 with Vikkstar (CoD Gun Game)
- Game of Thrones Food Taste Test
- Rogue Iron Game – Ep. 17 / Split Triplet – Individual Men Event 7 – 2019 Reebok CrossFit Games