Over the years, Nintendo’s memorable theme songs and sound effects have found their way into hip-hop music of all strips. Artists across generations have infused the nostalgic sounds of classic games like Super Mario Brothers, Donkey Kong Country, and The Legend of Zelda into their music, creating unique soundscapes that blend hip-hop with the sounds of childhood.
In celebration of Nintendo designer and producer Shigeru Miyamoto’s birthday, check out the Genius video above showing how hip-hop has been inspired by his greatest works.
Read more on Genius:
Subscribe to Genius:
Genius on Twitter:
Genius on Instagram:
Genius on Facebook:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Nổ hũ Free Fire – Kinh nghiệm chơi “Bách chiến bách thắng”
- Dạy cách đánh xóc đĩa tại nhà cái Dabet dễ hiểu nhất dành cho người mới
- CoD Black Ops 2 Wager Match #6 with Vikkstar (CoD Gun Game)
- Game of Thrones Food Taste Test
- Rogue Iron Game – Ep. 17 / Split Triplet – Individual Men Event 7 – 2019 Reebok CrossFit Games