Typo at 11:54, it’s suppose to be “and” instead of “of”.
Bit of a lengthier video than usual. On this segment in the episode, the seiyuus tries to answer questions and see if their responses match each other. (For best quality watch at 1080p, subtitles kinda blurs in lower resolutions.)
Seems like their wishes came true, all 4 songs was in top 10 on Oricon weekly singles rankings at least once.
Subtitles are colour coded to their character’s image colours. Again same as the previous video, since there are 4 of them talking some of the parts were hard to hear and understand, so I left some bits out, but I don’t think they were too essential (hopefully).
Hosts: Itou Miku (Mikku), Toyota Moe (Moeshi)
Guests: Nishimoto Rimi (Rimirin), Kudou Haruka (Kudoharu)
For more Bandori seiyuu fansubbed content:
Bandori Seiyuu Twitter:
Bandori Seiyuu Masterlist:
As always if you find any wrong translations and know a more correct translation (still learning japanese), feel free to comment. And I tend to use a lot of slang/casual language in my translation.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://buonhangthoitrang.com/game/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Nổ hũ Free Fire – Kinh nghiệm chơi “Bách chiến bách thắng”
- Dạy cách đánh xóc đĩa tại nhà cái Dabet dễ hiểu nhất dành cho người mới
- CoD Black Ops 2 Wager Match #6 with Vikkstar (CoD Gun Game)
- Game of Thrones Food Taste Test
- Rogue Iron Game – Ep. 17 / Split Triplet – Individual Men Event 7 – 2019 Reebok CrossFit Games