Gameplay video of Gearheads, an arcade game for the PC developed by R/GA Interactive and published by Philips Media, being released in 1996. Sadly, it disappeared from stores in less than 6 months after it’s release.
The objective of Gearheads is to get 21 wind-up toys over to your opponent side of the field before he/she can do the same to you.
The challenge lies on the unique abilities of the toys and the fact that once you release them, you have no control of them, so the best you can do is try to predict what the opponent is going to do next and try countering (Each toy have it’s counters: for example, the Disasteroid can obliterate any toy close enough him, except Big Als, which are easily countered by Walking Time Bombs, which are vulnerable to Disasteroids) incoming enemy toys.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://buonhangthoitrang.com/game/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Nổ hũ Free Fire – Kinh nghiệm chơi “Bách chiến bách thắng”
- Dạy cách đánh xóc đĩa tại nhà cái Dabet dễ hiểu nhất dành cho người mới
- CoD Black Ops 2 Wager Match #6 with Vikkstar (CoD Gun Game)
- Game of Thrones Food Taste Test
- Rogue Iron Game – Ep. 17 / Split Triplet – Individual Men Event 7 – 2019 Reebok CrossFit Games