👉👉 Microsoft Windows 10 –
👉 Install our “Daily Tech News” app and Keep up to date with the latest Technology News –
PLEASE before doing anything make a full backup.
In this tutorial i’ll show you how to install Windows 10 on GPT disk using UEFI bootable USB, i’ll show you briefly the main differences between MBR and GPT disks so you know why 3 terabyte disks show only 2 terabyte in MBR disks, how to change between MBR and GPT, and how to install windows 10.
FIX Error: Windows cannot be installed to this disk the selected disk is of the GPT partition style.
– Download Rufus 2.18
– Download Rufus 2.18 Portable
– You may also like to watch:
– Briefly MBR vs GPT
– Windows cannot be installed to this disk the selected disk has an MBR partition table
– How to know the hard disk is GPT or MBR without programs
– How to make UEFI bootable USB of Windows | compatible with GPT | Using Rufus
– How to make a bootable USB of Windows | Using WinSetupFromUSB | Compatible with MBR
-How to convert between MBR and GPT during windows installation | Troubleshooting ERRORS
– TIPS you SHOULD know to make your Computer runs FASTER
– [Solved] External USB Drive doesn’t show up in “My Computer”
– [Solved] Browsing issue in Windows 10 / 8 / 7 !!
– [SOLVED] Error when trying to delete item | Could Not Find This Item | This is no longer located in
If that was useful for you just hit like or leave a comment.
Subscribe and Stay Tuned.