Chauka Bara is a traditional board game played during the era of the kings. The game is 2 to 4 player game, played on a 5×5 square board of cells. It is known by various other names like Katte Mane in Kannada, Pakidakal or Kavidi Kali in Malayalam, Ashta Chamma in Telugu, Daayam or Thaayam in Tamil, and Kanna Duaa in Hindi.
This game is mostly popular in South India. It belongs to the Parcheesi family and is said to be a precursor to the modern day Ludo. Nowadays, few people play this game but many organizations are working towards reviving this traditional game.
For more information on resources visit
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Nổ hũ Free Fire – Kinh nghiệm chơi “Bách chiến bách thắng”
- Dạy cách đánh xóc đĩa tại nhà cái Dabet dễ hiểu nhất dành cho người mới
- CoD Black Ops 2 Wager Match #6 with Vikkstar (CoD Gun Game)
- Game of Thrones Food Taste Test
- Rogue Iron Game – Ep. 17 / Split Triplet – Individual Men Event 7 – 2019 Reebok CrossFit Games