The Toyota Production System organizes all jobs around human motion and creates an efficient production sequence without any “Muda.” Work organized in such a way is called standardized work. It consists of three elements: Takt-Time, Working Sequence, and Standard In-Process Stock.
This fast-paced game/simulation will have students on the edge of their seats as they try to complete the task as quickly as possible with very little instruction and zero standardization. Teams get to figure out for themselves, through several iterations, how to improve the results. By physically doing the training exercise, employees will be more confident to work together in their areas to standardize tasks and virtually eliminate the time, quality and cost variations.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Nổ hũ Free Fire – Kinh nghiệm chơi “Bách chiến bách thắng”
- Dạy cách đánh xóc đĩa tại nhà cái Dabet dễ hiểu nhất dành cho người mới
- CoD Black Ops 2 Wager Match #6 with Vikkstar (CoD Gun Game)
- Game of Thrones Food Taste Test
- Rogue Iron Game – Ep. 17 / Split Triplet – Individual Men Event 7 – 2019 Reebok CrossFit Games