Subscribe now for more!
When Ryan Stevens was just 15, his life changed forever. He developed tics, began having seizures known as ‘tic attacks’ and at the age of 21, was diagnosed with Tourette’s Syndrome. Ryan is now considered to have one of the most severe cases in the UK. He joins Holly and Phillip, alongside occupational psychologist Nancy Doyle, to talk about how his condition affects his daily life.
Apologies in advance if you find anything offensive during this clip, however, we think it is important to allow Ryan to speak freely.
Broadcast on 28/11/2017
Like, follow and subscribe to This Morning!
This Morning – every weekday on ITV from 10:30am.
Join Holly Willoughby and Phillip Schofield, Ruth Langsford and Eamonn Holmes as we meet the people behind the stories that matter, chat to the hottest celebs and cook up a storm with your favourite chefs!
Dr Zoe and Dr Ranj answer all your health questions, stay stylish with Gok Wan’s fabulous fashion, be beautiful with Bryony Blake’s top make-up tips, and save money with Martin Lewis.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Cô Gái Xấu Xí Vứt Bỏ Liêm Sỉ, Quyết Tâm Chiếm Được Trái Tim Chủ Tịch | Chủ Tịch T10
- Xem Chứ Hà Giang Bắt Vợ / giàng mí chứ
- Ghép Đôi Cùng Người Lạ | Em Muốn Lái Chị ! Chị Có Yêu Em Không?| Bách Hợp (Tập Đặc Biệt).
- Truyện Cười Hay Nhất Việt Nam 2017 – Tuyển Tập Truyện Cười Vỡ Bụng Mới Nhất
- Ghép Đôi Cùng Người Lạ | Màn Tỏ Tình Lãng Mạng Của Cặp Đôi Bách Hợp Khiến Chàng Trai Ngơ Ngác.