An Eichler family favorite, wild game meatballs. This is one of Michele’s “secret” recipes that she grew up with, “Musacchia Meatballs”. Any wild game will work with this recipe, Michele is using elk meat.
To Book a hunt→
SUBSCRIBE and join us→
Fred Eichler is a man of personal achievement. His passion for bowhunting has taken him all over the world in pursuit of his next adventure. Fred truly believes that any animal with a bow is a trophy. His personal quest to complete the North American Super Slam with a recurve bow reflects that state of mind. In mid August of 2009 Fred harvested a cow Tule Elk to become the first to take all 29 North American big game animals with a recurve bow and complete the Super Slam. Fred has been fortunate enough to share his love and enthusiasm of the sport with fellow bowhunters across the country through his television shows and personal appearances. If you ever run across Fred in the woods or at your local bow shop you’ll be greeted with a big smile and friendly handshake. Bowhunting is more than a passion for him, it’s a way of life.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://buonhangthoitrang.com/game/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Nổ hũ Free Fire – Kinh nghiệm chơi “Bách chiến bách thắng”
- Dạy cách đánh xóc đĩa tại nhà cái Dabet dễ hiểu nhất dành cho người mới
- CoD Black Ops 2 Wager Match #6 with Vikkstar (CoD Gun Game)
- Game of Thrones Food Taste Test
- Rogue Iron Game – Ep. 17 / Split Triplet – Individual Men Event 7 – 2019 Reebok CrossFit Games